Please cite this article as follows: Cole SM, Long JC. 2007. A Coalescent Simulation of Marker Selection Strategy for Candidate Gene Association Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:86–93.
A coalescent simulation of marker selection strategy for candidate gene association studies†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 86–93, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Cole, S. M. and Long, J. C. (2008), A coalescent simulation of marker selection strategy for candidate gene association studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 86–93. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30564
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!