The authors have reported no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 33–36, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Oswell, G., Kaunisto, M.A., Kallela, M., Hämäläinen, E., Anttila, V., Kaprio, J., Färkkilä, M., Wessman, M. and Palotie, A. (2008), No association of migraine to the GABA-A receptor complex on chromosome 15. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30566
Please cite this article as follows: Oswell G, Kaunisto MA, Kallela M, Hämäläinen E, Anttila V, Kaprio J, Färkkilä M, Wessman M, Palotie A. 2007. No Association of Migraine to the GABA-A Receptor Complex on Chromosome 15. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:33–36.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2006
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 200923, 00213
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- EuroHead. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-504837
- GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-01254
- Oxnard Foundation
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School
- Nordic Center of Excellence for Disease Genetics
- Center of Excellence for Complex Disease Genetics of the Academy of Finland
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 NS37675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!