The authors have reported no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 33–36, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Oswell, G., Kaunisto, M.A., Kallela, M., Hämäläinen, E., Anttila, V., Kaprio, J., Färkkilä, M., Wessman, M. and Palotie, A. (2008), No association of migraine to the GABA-A receptor complex on chromosome 15. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30566
Please cite this article as follows: Oswell G, Kaunisto MA, Kallela M, Hämäläinen E, Anttila V, Kaprio J, Färkkilä M, Wessman M, Palotie A. 2007. No Association of Migraine to the GABA-A Receptor Complex on Chromosome 15. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:33–36.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2006
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 200923, 00213
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- EuroHead. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-504837
- GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-01254
- Oxnard Foundation
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School
- Nordic Center of Excellence for Disease Genetics
- Center of Excellence for Complex Disease Genetics of the Academy of Finland
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 NS37675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!