Please cite this article as follows: Rujescu D, Giegling I, Mandelli L, Schneider B, Hartmann AM, Schnabel A, Maurer K, Möller H-J, Serretti A. 2007. NOS-I and -III Gene Variants are Differentially Associated With Facets of Suicidal Behavior and Aggression-Related Traits. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:42–48.
NOS-I and -III gene variants are differentially associated with facets of suicidal behavior and aggression-related traits†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 42–48, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Rujescu, D., Giegling, I., Mandelli, L., Schneider, B., Hartmann, A. M., Schnabel, A., Maurer, K., Möller, H.-J. and Serretti, A. (2008), NOS-I and -III gene variants are differentially associated with facets of suicidal behavior and aggression-related traits. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30569
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!