Please cite this article as follows: Li D, He L. 2008. Meta-Analysis Based Study on Association Between the Monoamine Oxidase A Gene (MAOA) and Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:174–178.
Meta-study on association between the monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) and schizophrenia†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 174–178, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Li, D. and He, L. (2008), Meta-study on association between the monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) and schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 174–178. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30570
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
- Ministry of Education, PRC, the national 973 and 863 programs
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MH44292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!