Please cite this article as follows: Langley K, Turic D, Rice F, Holmans P, van den Bree MBM, Craddock N, Kent L, Owen MJ, O'Donovan MC, Thapar A. 2007. Testing for Gene × Environment Interaction Effects in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Associated Antisocial Behavior. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:49–53.
Testing for gene × environment interaction effects in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and associated antisocial behavior†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 49–53, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Langley, K., Turic, D., Rice, F., Holmans, P., van den Bree, M.B.M., Craddock, N., Kent, L., Owen, M.J., O'Donovan, M.C. and Thapar, A. (2008), Testing for gene × environment interaction effects in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and associated antisocial behavior. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 49–53. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30571
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- The Wellcome Trust and Action Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!