Please cite this article as follows: Tedde A, Elena C, Silvia B, Sorbi S, Peri A. 2007. Mutational Screening Analysis of DHCR24/Seladin-1 Gene in Italian Familial Alzheimer's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:117–119.
Brief Research Communication
Mutational screening analysis of DHCR24/seladin-1 gene in Italian familial Alzheimer's disease†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 117–119, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Tedde, A., Cellini, E., Bagnoli, S., Sorbi, S. and Peri, A. (2008), Mutational screening analysis of DHCR24/seladin-1 gene in Italian familial Alzheimer's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 117–119. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30573
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2007
- Italian Ministry of Instruction, University and Research. Grant Numbers: 2005051707-005, 2005062887-004
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Direction for Promotion and Cultural Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!