Please cite this article as follows: Wichers MC, Kenis G, Jacobs N, Mengelers R, Derom C, Vlietinck R, van Os J. 2007. The BDNF Val66Met × 5-HTTLPR × Child Adversity Interaction and Depressive Symptoms: An Attempt at Replication. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:120–123.
Brief Research Communication
The BDNF Val66Met × 5-HTTLPR × child adversity interaction and depressive symptoms: An attempt at replication†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 120–123, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Wichers, M., Kenis, G., Jacobs, N., Mengelers, R., Derom, C., Vlietinck, R. and van Os, J. (2008), The BDNF Val66Met × 5-HTTLPR × child adversity interaction and depressive symptoms: An attempt at replication. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 120–123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30576
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
- Dutch Foundation for Scientific Research
- EU Framework 6 Integrated Project NEWMOOD. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-503474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!