D.M. Miranda and K. Wigg contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 68–72, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Miranda, D.M., Wigg, K., Feng, Y., Sandor, P. and Barr, C.L. (2008), Association study between gilles de la tourette syndrome and two genes in the robo-slit pathway located in the chromosome 11q24 linked/associated region. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 68–72. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30580
Please cite this article as follows: Miranda DM, Wigg K, Feng Y, Sandor P, Barr CL. 2007. Association Study Between Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome and Two Genes in the Robo-Slit Pathway Located in the Chromosome 11q24 Linked/Associated Region. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:68–72.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2006
- The Tourette Syndrome Association of America
- NIH. Grant Number: MS40024-01
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada
- CFRB Radio Station (Toronto)