Please cite this article as follows: Rehnström K, Ylisaukko-oja T, Vanhala R, von Wendt L, Peltonen L, Hovatta I. 2007. No Association Between Common Variants in Glyoxalase 1 and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:124–127.
Brief Research Communication
No association between common variants in glyoxalase 1 and autism spectrum disorders†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 124–127, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Rehnström, K., Ylisaukko-oja, T., Vanhala, R., von Wendt, L., Peltonen, L. and Hovatta, I. (2008), No association between common variants in glyoxalase 1 and autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 124–127. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30582
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!