Preliminary data from this study were presented at the Society for Research in Psychopathology, San Diego, California, October 12–15, 2006.
Brief Research Communication
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 223–227, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Goghari, V. M. and Sponheim, S. R. (2008), Divergent backward masking performance in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: Association with COMT. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 223–227. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30583
Please cite this article as follows: Goghari VM, Sponheim SR. 2008. Divergent Backward Masking Performance in Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder: Association With COMT. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:223–227.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Research Service
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND) Institute
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: 5R24MH069675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!