This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 187–193, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Brune, C. W., Korvatska, E., Allen-Brady, K., Cook, E. H., Dawson, G., Devlin, B., Estes, A., Hennelly, M., Hyman, S. L., McMahon, W. M., Munson, J., Rodier, P. M., Schellenberg, G. D., Stodgell, C. J. and Coon, H. (2008), Heterogeneous association between engrailed-2 and autism in the CPEA network. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 187–193. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30585
Please cite this article as follows: Brune CW, Korvatska E, Allen-Brady K, Cook EH Jr., Dawson G, Devlin B, Estes A, Hennelly M, Hyman SL, McMahon WM, Munson J, Rodier PM, Schellenberg GD, Stodgell CJ, Coon H. 2008. Heterogeneous Association Between Engrailed-2 and Autism in the CPEA Network. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:187–193.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2007
- NICHD. Grant Number: U191HD34565
- University of Rochester site. Grant Number: U19HD35466
- Utah site. Grant Number: U19 HD035476
- Utah Autism Foundation. Grant Number: R01 MH069359
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01-RR00064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!