Please cite this article as follows: Luo X, Kranzler HR, Zuo L, Zhang H, Wang S, Gelernter J. 2008. ADH7 Variation Modulates Extraversion and Conscientiousness in Substance-Dependent Subjects. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:179–186.
ADH7 variation modulates extraversion and conscientiousness in substance-dependent subjects†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 179–186, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Luo, X., Kranzler, H. R., Zuo, L., Zhang, H., Wang, S. and Gelernter, J. (2008), ADH7 variation modulates extraversion and conscientiousness in substance-dependent subjects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30589
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DA12849, R01-AA016015, R01-DA12690, K24-DA15105, R01-AA11330, P50-AA12870, K08-AA13732, K24-AA13736, K02-MH01387, M01-RR06192
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (ABMRF). Grant Number: R06932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!