Please cite this article as follows: Costa-Mallen P, Checkoway H, Zabeti A, Edenfield MJ, Swanson PD, Longstreth WT Jr, Franklin GM, Smith-Weller T, Sadrzadeh SMH. 2008. The Functional Polymorphism of the Hemoglobin-Binding Protein Haptoglobin Influences Susceptibility to Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:216–222.
The functional polymorphism of the hemoglobin-binding protein haptoglobin influences susceptibility to idiopathic Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 216–222, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Costa-Mallen, P., Checkoway, H., Zabeti, A., Edenfield, M. J., Swanson, P. D., Longstreth, W.T., Franklin, G. M., Smith-Weller, T. and Sadrzadeh, S. M.H. (2008), The functional polymorphism of the hemoglobin-binding protein haptoglobin influences susceptibility to idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 216–222. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30593
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!