Please cite this article as follows: Boonstra AM, Kooij JJS, Buitelaar JK, Oosterlaan J, Sergeant JA, Heister JGAMA, Franke B. 2008. An Exploratory Study of the Relationship Between Four Candidate Genes and Neurocognitive Performance in Adult ADHD. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B: 397–402.
Brief Research Communication
An exploratory study of the relationship between four candidate genes and neurocognitive performance in adult ADHD†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 3, pages 397–402, 5 April 2008
How to Cite
Boonstra, A. M., Kooij, J.J. S., Buitelaar, J. K., Oosterlaan, J., Sergeant, J. A., Heister, J.G.A.M. A. and Franke, B. (2008), An exploratory study of the relationship between four candidate genes and neurocognitive performance in adult ADHD. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 397–402. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30595
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- Mental Health Institute GGZ Delfland
- Health Insurance Company DSW
- Nationaal Fonds Geestelijke Volksgezondheid (National Foundation for Mental Health)
- Hersenstichting Nederland (Dutch Brain Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!