Please cite this article as follows: Giegling I, Moreno-De-Luca D, Rujescu D, Schneider B, Hartmann AM, Schnabel A, Maurer K, Möller H-J, Serretti A. 2008. Dopa Decarboxylase and Tyrosine Hydroxylase Gene Variants in Suicidal Behavior. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B: 308–315.
Dopa decarboxylase and tyrosine hydroxylase gene variants in suicidal behavior†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 3, pages 308–315, 5 April 2008
How to Cite
Giegling, I., Moreno-De-Luca, D., Rujescu, D., Schneider, B., Hartmann, A. M., Schnabel, A., Maurer, K., Möller, H.-J. and Serretti, A. (2008), Dopa decarboxylase and tyrosine hydroxylase gene variants in suicidal behavior. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 308–315. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30599
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!