Professor of Human Genetics and Head of Genetics Department.
Is MYO9B the missing link between schizophrenia and celiac disease?†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 3, pages 351–355, 5 April 2008
How to Cite
Jungerius, B. J., Bakker, S. C., Monsuur, A. J., Sinke, R. J., Kahn, R. S. and Wijmenga, C. (2008), Is MYO9B the missing link between schizophrenia and celiac disease?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 351–355. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30605
Please cite this article as follows: Jungerius BJ, Bakker SC, Monsuur AJ, Sinke RJ, Kahn RS, Wijmenga C. 2008. Is MYO9B the Missing Link Between Schizophrenia and Celiac Disease? Am J Med Genet Part B 147B: 351–355.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Celiac Disease Consortium
- Dutch Government. Grant Number: BSIK 03009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!