Please cite this article as follows: Mäestu J, Allik J, Merenäkk L, Eensoo D, Parik J, Veidebaum T, Harro J. 2007. Associations Between an Alpha 2a Adrenergic Receptor Gene Polymorphism and Adolescent Personality. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:418–423.
Associations between an alpha 2a adrenergic receptor gene polymorphism and adolescent personality†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 4, pages 418–423, 5 June 2008
How to Cite
Mäestu, J., Allik, J., Merenäkk, L., Eensoo, D., Parik, J., Veidebaum, T. and Harro, J. (2008), Associations between an alpha 2a adrenergic receptor gene polymorphism and adolescent personality. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 418–423. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30621
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0422 J, 6932, 6788
- Estonian Ministry of the Education and Science. Grant Numbers: 0182643, 0182648, 0942706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!