Please cite this article as follows: Wu C-Y, Wu Y-S, Lee J-F, Huang S-Y, Yu L, Ko H-C, Lu R-B. 2007. The Association Between DRD2/ANKK1, 5-HTTLPR Gene, and Specific Personality Trait on Antisocial Alcoholism Among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:447–453.
The association between DRD2/ANKK1, 5-HTTLPR gene, and specific personality trait on antisocial alcoholism among Han Chinese in Taiwan†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 4, pages 447–453, 5 June 2008
How to Cite
Wu, C.-Y., Wu, Y.-S., Lee, J.-F., Huang, S.-Y., Yu, L., Ko, H.-C. and Lu, R.-B. (2008), The association between DRD2/ANKK1, 5-HTTLPR gene, and specific personality trait on antisocial alcoholism among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 447–453. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30626
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2007
- National Science Council Grant. Grant Numbers: NSC 92-2314-B-006-151, NSC93-2314-B-006-108, NSC94-2314-B-006-118, NSC87-2418-H-006-008, NSC88-2418-H-006-006
- National Cheng Kung University Project of Promoting Academic Excellence & Developing World Class Research Centers, Taiwan, Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!