Please cite this article as follows: Pelayo-Terán JM, Crespo-Facorro B, Carrasco-Marín E, Pérez-Iglesias R, Mata I, Arranz MJ, Leyva-Cobián F, Vázquez-Barquero JL. 2007. Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Val158Met Polymorphism and Clinical Characteristics in First Episode Non-Affective Psychosis. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:550–556.
Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met polymorphism and clinical characteristics in first episode non-affective psychosis†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 5, pages 550–556, 5 July 2008
How to Cite
Pelayo-Terán, J. M., Crespo-Facorro, B., Carrasco-Marín, E., Pérez-Iglesias, R., Mata, I., Arranz, M. J., Leyva-Cobián, F. and Vázquez-Barquero, J. L. (2008), Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met polymorphism and clinical characteristics in first episode non-affective psychosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 550–556. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30639
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: FIS 00/3095, G03/032
- Fundació SENY Research Grant. Grant Number: 2005-0308007
- Fundación Marqués de Valdecilla. Grant Number: A/02/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!