Please cite this article as follows: Van den Oord EJCG. 2007. Controlling False Discoveries in Genetic Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:637–644.
Controlling false discoveries in genetic studies†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 5, pages 637–644, 5 July 2008
How to Cite
van den Oord, E. J.C.G. (2008), Controlling false discoveries in genetic studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 637–644. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30650
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- US National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH065320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!