Please cite this article as follows: Philibert RA, Sandhu H, Hollenbeck N, Gunter T, Adams W, Madan A. 2007. The Relationship of 5HTT (SLC6A4) Methylation and Genotype on mRNA Expression and Liability to Major Depression and Alcohol Dependence in Subjects From the Iowa Adoption Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:543–549.
The relationship of 5HTT (SLC6A4) methylation and genotype on mRNA expression and liability to major depression and alcohol dependence in subjects from the Iowa Adoption Studies†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 5, pages 543–549, 5 July 2008
How to Cite
Philibert, R. A., Sandhu, H., Hollenbeck, N., Gunter, T., Adams, W. and Madan, A. (2008), The relationship of 5HTT (SLC6A4) methylation and genotype on mRNA expression and liability to major depression and alcohol dependence in subjects from the Iowa Adoption Studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 543–549. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30657
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!