Please cite this article as follows: Gaysina D, Cohen S, Craddock N, Farmer A, Hoda F, Korszun A, Owen MJ, Craig IW, McGuffin P. 2007. No Association With the 5,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene and Major Depressive Disorder: Results of the Depression Case Control (DeCC) Study and a Meta-Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:699–706.
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 699–706, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Gaysina, D., Cohen, S., Craddock, N., Farmer, A., Hoda, F., Korszun, A., Owen, M. J., Craig, I.W. and McGuffin, P. (2008), No association with the 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene and major depressive disorder: Results of the depression case control (DeCC) study and a meta-analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 699–706. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30665
D. Gaysina and S. Cohen contributed equally to this study.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!