Please cite this article as follows: Jönsson EG, Larsson K, Vares M, Hansen T, Wang AG, Djurovic S, Rønningen KS, Andreassen OA, Agartz I, Werge T, Terenius L, Hall H. 2007. Two Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene (MTHFR) Polymorphisms, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder: An Association Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:976–982.
Brief Research Communication
Two methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR) polymorphisms, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: An association study†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 976–982, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Jönsson, E. G., Larsson, K., Vares, M., Hansen, T., Wang, A. G., Djurovic, S., Rønningen, K. S., Andreassen, O. A., Agartz, I., Werge, T., Terenius, L. and Hall, H. (2008), Two methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR) polymorphisms, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: An association study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 976–982. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30671
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Copenhagen Hospital Corporation Research Fund
- Danish National Psychiatric Research Foundation
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation (Centre for Pharmacogenetics)
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 147787, 167153
- Eastern Norway Health Authority. Grant Number: Helse Øst RHF 123/2004
- Ullevål University Hospital
- University of Oslo, Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2007-62X-15077-04-1, K2007-62X-15078-04-3
- Wallenberg Foundation
- HUBIN project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!