Please cite this article as follows: Magri C, Gardella R, Valsecchi P, Barlati SD, Guizzetti L, Imperadori L, Bonvicini C, Tura GB, Gennarelli M, Sacchetti E, Barlati S. 2007. Study on GRIA2, GRIA3 and GRIA4 Genes Highlights a Positive Association Between Schizophrenia and GRIA3 in Female Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:745–753.
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 745–753, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Magri, C., Gardella, R., Valsecchi, P., Barlati, S. D., Guizzetti, L., Imperadori, L., Bonvicini, C., Tura, G. B., Gennarelli, M., Sacchetti, E. and Barlati, S. (2008), Study on GRIA2, GRIA3 and GRIA4 genes highlights a positive association between schizophrenia and GRIA3 in female patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 745–753. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30674
Emilio Sacchetti and Sergio Barlati contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!