The authors have no conflicts of interest related to the contents of this review.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 850–858, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Bloch, M. H., Landeros-Weisenberger, A., Sen, S., Dombrowski, P., Kelmendi, B., Coric, V., Pittenger, C. and Leckman, J. F. (2008), Association of the serotonin transporter polymorphism and obsessive-compulsive disorder: Systematic review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 850–858. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30699
Please cite this article as follows: Bloch MH, Landeros-Weisenberger A, Sen S, Dombrowski P, Kelmendi B, Coric V, Pittenger C, Leckman JF. 2007. Systematic Review: Association of the Serotonin Transporter Polymorphism and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:850–858.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- Yale Child Study Center Research Training Program. Grant Numbers: R25MH077823, T05MH076273
- National Institutes of Health Loan Repayment Program
- Tourette's Syndrome Association Inc.
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Young Investigator Award 2005
- APA/Janssen Research Scholars Program
- APA/NIMH PMRTP Program. Grant Number: T32MH19126
- APA/Wyeth Pharmaceuticals MD/PhD Research Fellowship
- AACAP Pilot Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!