The authors have no conflicts of interest related to the contents of this review.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 850–858, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Bloch, M. H., Landeros-Weisenberger, A., Sen, S., Dombrowski, P., Kelmendi, B., Coric, V., Pittenger, C. and Leckman, J. F. (2008), Association of the serotonin transporter polymorphism and obsessive-compulsive disorder: Systematic review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 850–858. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30699
Please cite this article as follows: Bloch MH, Landeros-Weisenberger A, Sen S, Dombrowski P, Kelmendi B, Coric V, Pittenger C, Leckman JF. 2007. Systematic Review: Association of the Serotonin Transporter Polymorphism and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:850–858.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- Yale Child Study Center Research Training Program. Grant Numbers: R25MH077823, T05MH076273
- National Institutes of Health Loan Repayment Program
- Tourette's Syndrome Association Inc.
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Young Investigator Award 2005
- APA/Janssen Research Scholars Program
- APA/NIMH PMRTP Program. Grant Number: T32MH19126
- APA/Wyeth Pharmaceuticals MD/PhD Research Fellowship
- AACAP Pilot Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!