XL, HK, and JG conceived and designed the experiments. XL, HK, LZ, HZ, and JG performed the experiments. XL, LZ, and SW analyzed the data. XL and LZ wrote the article.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1028–1039, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Luo, X., Zuo, L., Kranzler, H., Zhang, H., Wang, S. and Gelernter, J. (2008), Multiple OPR genes influence personality traits in substance dependent and healthy subjects in two American populations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1028–1039. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30701
Please cite this article as follows: Luo X, Zuo L, Kranzler H, Zhang H, Wang S, Gelernter J. 2008. Multiple OPR Genes Influence Personality Traits in Substance Dependent and Healthy Subjects in Two American Populations. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1028–1039.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DA12849, R01-AA016015, R01-DA12690, K24-DA15105, R01-AA11330, P50-AA12870, K08-AA13732, K24-AA13736, K02-MH01387, M01-RR06192
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (ABMRF). Grant Number: R06932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!