Please cite this article as follows: Shi J, Wittke-Thompson JK, Badner JA, Hattori E, Potash JB, Willour VL, McMahon FJ, Gershon ES, Liu C. 2008. Clock Genes May Influence Bipolar Disorder Susceptibility and Dysfunctional Circadian Rhythm. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1047–1055.
Clock genes may influence bipolar disorder susceptibility and dysfunctional circadian rhythm†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1047–1055, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Shi, J., Wittke-Thompson, J. K., Badner, J. A., Hattori, E., Potash, J. B., Willour, V. L., McMahon, F. J., Gershon, E. S. and Liu, C. (2008), Clock genes may influence bipolar disorder susceptibility and dysfunctional circadian rhythm. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30714
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- NARSAD (National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression) Young Investigator Awards
- Brain Research Foundation at the University of Chicago
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH065560-02, MH61613-05A1
- NIMH Intramural Research Program
- Multidisciplinary Psychiatric Genetics Training Program. Grant Number: T32 MH200065
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!