Nicolas Ramoz and Guiqing Cai contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1152–1158, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Ramoz, N., Cai, G., Reichert, J. G., Silverman, J. M. and Buxbaum, J. D. (2008), An analysis of candidate autism loci on chromosome 2q24–q33: Evidence for association to the STK39 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1152–1158. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30739
Please cite this article as follows: Ramoz N, Cai G, Reichert JG, Silverman JM, Buxbaum JD. 2008. An Analysis of Candidate Autism Loci on Chromosome 2q24–q33: Evidence for Association to the STK39 Gene. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1152–1158.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
- Beatrice and Samuel A. Seaver Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH-066673, NS-042165, MH64547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!