Please cite this article as follows: Taniai H, Nishiyama T, Miyachi T, Imaeda M, Sumi S. 2008. Genetic Influences on the Broad Spectrum of Autism: Study of Proband-Ascertained Twins. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:844–849.
Genetic influences on the broad spectrum of autism: Study of proband-ascertained twins†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 6, pages 844–849, 5 September 2008
How to Cite
Taniai, H., Nishiyama, T., Miyachi, T., Imaeda, M. and Sumi, S. (2008), Genetic influences on the broad spectrum of autism: Study of proband-ascertained twins. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 844–849. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30740
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!