Please cite this article as follows: Sun J, Kuo P-H, Riley BP, Kendler KS, Zhao Z. 2008. Candidate Genes for Schizophrenia: A Survey of Association Studies and Gene Ranking. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1173–1181.
Candidate genes for schizophrenia: A survey of association studies and gene ranking†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1173–1181, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Sun, J., Kuo, P.-H., Riley, B. P., Kendler, K. S. and Zhao, Z. (2008), Candidate genes for schizophrenia: A survey of association studies and gene ranking. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1173–1181. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30743
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: MH-41953
- NARSAD Young Investigator Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!