L. Ligthart and D.R. Nyholt contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1186–1195, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Ligthart, L., Nyholt, D. R., Hottenga, J.-J., Distel, M. A., Willemsen, G. and Boomsma, D. I. (2008), A genome-wide linkage scan provides evidence for both new and previously reported loci influencing common migraine. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1186–1195. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30749
Please cite this article as follows: Ligthart L, Nyholt DR, Hottenga J-J, Distel MA, Willemsen G, Boomsma DI. 2008. A Genome-Wide Linkage Scan Provides Evidence for Both New and Previously Reported Loci Influencing Common Migraine. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1186–1195.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- Center for Medical Systems Biology (NWO Genomics)
- Borderline Personality Disorder Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!