Please cite this article as follows: Keck ME, Kern N, Erhardt A, Unschuld PG, Ising M, Salyakina D, Müller MB, Knorr CC, Lieb R, Hohoff C, Krakowitzky P, Maier W, Bandelow B, Fritze J, Deckert J, Holsboer F, Müller-Myhsok B, Binder EB. 2008. Combined Effects of Exonic Polymorphisms in CRHR1 and AVPR1B Genes in a Case/Control Study for Panic Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1196–1204.
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1196–1204, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Keck, M. E., Kern, N., Erhardt, A., Unschuld, P. G., Ising, M., Salyakina, D., Müller, M. B., Knorr, C. C., Lieb, R., Hohoff, C., Krakowitzky, P., Maier, W., Bandelow, B., Fritze, J., Deckert, J., Holsboer, F., Müller-Myhsok, B. and Binder, E. B. (2008), Combined effects of exonic polymorphisms in CRHR1 and AVPR1B genes in a case/control study for panic disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1196–1204. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30750
M.E. Keck and N. Kern contributed equally to the work.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- German Government
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- National Genome Research Network (NGFN). Grant Number: 01GS0481
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!