Please cite this article as follows: Kay DM, Factor SA, Samii A, Higgins DS, Griffith A, Roberts JW, Leis BC, Nutt JG, Montimurro JS, Keefe RG, Atkins AJ, Yearout D, Zabetian CP, Payami H. 2008. Genetic Association Between α-Synuclein and Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1222–1230.
Genetic association between α-synuclein and idiopathic parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1222–1230, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Kay, D. M., Factor, S. A., Samii, A., Higgins, D. S., Griffith, A., Roberts, J. W., Leis, B. C., Nutt, J. G., Montimurro, J. S., Keefe, R. G., Atkins, A. J., Yearout, D., Zabetian, C. P. and Payami, H. (2008), Genetic association between α-synuclein and idiopathic parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1222–1230. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30758
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2007
- Michael J. Fox Foundation Edmond J. Safra Global Genetics Consortia Grant
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke grants. Grant Numbers: NS R01-36960, K08-NS044138
- VA Merit Award
- NIH National Institutes of Aging grant. Grant Number: AG 08017
- Mental Health and Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Centers at the VA Puget Sound Health Care System
- Genomics Institute of the New York State Department of Health Wadsworth Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!