Please cite this article as follows: Åberg K, Axelsson E, Saetre P, Jiang L, Wetterberg L, Pettersson U, Lindholm E, Jazin E. 2008. Support for Schizophrenia Susceptibility Locus on Chromosome 2q Detected in a Swedish Isolate Using a Dense Map of Microsatellites and SNPs. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:1238–1244.
Support for schizophrenia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q detected in a Swedish isolate using a dense map of microsatellites and SNPs†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 7, pages 1238–1244, 5 October 2008
How to Cite
Åberg, K., Axelsson, E., Saetre, P., Jiang, L., Wetterberg, L., Pettersson, U., Lindholm, E. and Jazin, E. (2008), Support for schizophrenia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q detected in a Swedish isolate using a dense map of microsatellites and SNPs. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 1238–1244. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30762
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
- Beijer Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Torsten and Ragnar Söderberg's Foundation
- Alice and Knut Wallenberg's Foundation
- Sweden-Scandinavia Foundation; the School of Biology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!