Please cite this article as follows: Milne BJ, Caspi A, Crump R, Poulton R, Rutter M, Sears MR, Moffitt TE. 2008. The Validity of the Family History Screen for Assessing Family History of Mental Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:41–49.
The validity of the family history screen for assessing family history of mental disorders†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 41–49, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Milne, B.J., Caspi, A., Crump, R., Poulton, R., Rutter, M., Sears, M.R. and Moffitt, T.E. (2009), The validity of the family history screen for assessing family history of mental disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 41–49. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30764
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- U.S. National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH45070, MH49414, MH077874
- U.K. Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0100527
- William T. Grant Foundation
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!