Please cite this article as follows: Lipsky RH, Hu X-Z, Goldman D. 2008. Additional Functional Variation at the SLC6A4 Gene. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:153.
Letter to the Editor
Additional functional variation at the SLC6A4 gene†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, page 153, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Lipsky, R. H., Hu, X.-Z. and Goldman, D. (2009), Additional functional variation at the SLC6A4 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 153. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30766
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!