Please cite this article as follows: Morgan AR, Hollingworth P, Abraham R, Lovestone S, Brayne C, Rubinsztein DC, Lynch A, Lawlor B, Gill M, O'Donovan MC, Owen MJ, Williams J. 2008. Association Analysis of Dynamin-Binding Protein (DNMBP) on Chromosome 10q With Late Onset Alzheimer's Disease in a Large Caucasian UK Sample. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:61–64.
Association analysis of dynamin-binding protein (DNMBP) on chromosome 10q with late onset Alzheimer's disease in a large caucasian UK sample†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 61–64, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Morgan, A.R., Hollingworth, P., Abraham, R., Lovestone, S., Brayne, C., Rubinsztein, D.C., Lynch, A., Lawlor, B., Gill, M., O'Donovan, M.C., Owen, M.J. and Williams, J. (2009), Association analysis of dynamin-binding protein (DNMBP) on chromosome 10q with late onset Alzheimer's disease in a large caucasian UK sample. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 61–64. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30768
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
- Medical Research Council, UK
- Alzheimer's Research Trust, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!