Radka Kaneva, Vihra Milanova, Luba Kalaydjieva, and Assen Jablensky contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 191–201, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Kaneva, R., Milanova, V., Angelicheva, D., MacGregor, S., Kostov, C., Vladimirova, R., Aleksiev, S., Angelova, M., Stoyanova, V., Loh, A., Hallmayer, J., Kalaydjieva, L. and Jablensky, A. (2009), Bipolar disorder in the Bulgarian Gypsies: Genetic heterogeneity in a young founder population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30775
Please cite this article as follows: Kaneva R, Milanova V, Angelicheva D, MacGregor S, Kostov C, Vladimirova R, Aleksiev S, Angelova M, Stoyanova V, Loh A, Hallmayer J, Kalaydjieva L, Jablensky A. 2009. Bipolar Disorder in the Bulgarian Gypsies: Genetic Heterogeneity in a Young Founder Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:191–201.
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2007
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 353648
- National Science Fund, Ministry of Education and Science, Bulgaria. Grant Number: G2/2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!