This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 1–11, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Chadman, K. K., Yang, M. and Crawley, J. N. (2009), Criteria for validating mouse models of psychiatric diseases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30777
Please cite this article as follows: Chadman KK, Yang M, Crawley JN. 2008. Criteria for Validating Mouse Models of Psychiatric Diseases. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:1–11.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!