Please cite this article as follows: Laurin N, Wigg KG, Feng Y, Sandor P, Barr CL. 2008. Chromosome 5 and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: Linkage in a large pedigree and association study of six candidates in the region. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:95–103.
Chromosome 5 and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: Linkage in a large pedigree and association study of six candidates in the region†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 95–103, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Laurin, N., Wigg, K. G., Feng, Y., Sandor, P. and Barr, C. L. (2009), Chromosome 5 and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome: Linkage in a large pedigree and association study of six candidates in the region. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30779
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!