Please cite this article as follows: Kerner B, Jasinska AJ, DeYoung J, Almonte M, Choi O-W, Freimer NB. 2008. Polymorphisms in the GRIA1 gene region in psychotic bipolar disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:24–32.
Polymorphisms in the GRIA1 gene region in psychotic bipolar disorder†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 24–32, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Kerner, B., Jasinska, A. J., DeYoung, J., Almonte, M., Choi, O.-W. and Freimer, N. B. (2009), Polymorphisms in the GRIA1 gene region in psychotic bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 24–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30780
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: KO8 MH074057, KO2 MH001374, RO1 MH049499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!