Please cite this article as follows: Kato M, Fukuda T, Wakeno M, Okugawa G, Takekita Y, Watanabe S, Yamashita M, Hosoi Y, Azuma J, Kinoshita T, Serretti A. 2008. Effect of 5-HT1A Gene Polymorphisms on Antidepressant Response in Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:115–123.
Effect of 5-HT1A gene polymorphisms on antidepressant response in major depressive disorder†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 115–123, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Kato, M., Fukuda, T., Wakeno, M., Okugawa, G., Takekita, Y., Watanabe, S., Yamashita, M., Hosoi, Y., Azuma, J., Kinoshita, T. and Serretti, A. (2009), Effect of 5-HT1A gene polymorphisms on antidepressant response in major depressive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30783
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Meiji Seika Kaisha Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation
- Labour and Health Sciences Research Grants
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- The Nakatomi Foundation
- Japanese Research Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology
- Japanese Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!