Please cite this article as follows: Poelmans G, Engelen JJM,Van Lent-Albrechts J, Smeets HJ, Schoenmakers E, Franke B, Buitelaar JK, Wuisman-Frerker M, Erens W, Steyaert J, Schrander-Stumpel C. 2008. Identification of Novel Dyslexia Candidate Genes Through the Analysis of a Chromosomal Deletion. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:140–147.
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 1, pages 140–147, 5 January 2009
How to Cite
Poelmans, G., Engelen, J.J.M., Van Lent-Albrechts, J., Smeets, H.J., Schoenmakers, E., Franke, B., Buitelaar, J.K., Wuisman-Frerker, M., Erens, W., Steyaert, J. and Schrander-Stumpel, C. (2009), Identification of novel dyslexia candidate genes through the analysis of a chromosomal deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 140–147. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30787
G. Poelmans and JJM. Engelen contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!