Please cite this article as follows: Wilson ST, Stanley B, Brent DA, Oquendo MA, Huang Y-y, Mann JJ. 2009. The Tryptophan Hydroxylase-1 A218C Polymorphism Is Associated With Diagnosis, But Not Suicidal Behavior, in Borderline Personality Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:202–208.
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 202–208, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Wilson, S. T., Stanley, B., Brent, D. A., Oquendo, M. A., Huang, Y.-y. and Mann, J. J. (2009), The tryptophan hydroxylase-1 A218C polymorphism is associated with diagnosis, but not suicidal behavior, in borderline personality disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 202–208. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30788
The authors of this manuscript have no financial or other relationships that are relevant to the subject matter of this research or the results described herein.
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH 48514, MH 62185, MH 59710, MH 61017, MH 56390, MH 62665
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA 15630
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association Between Genetic Polymorphisms in the Serotonergic System and Comorbid Personality Disorders Among Patients with First-Episode Depression, Journal of Personality Disorders, 2014, 28, 3, 365, , ,
- 2Genetics of borderline personality disorder: Systematic review and proposal of an integrative model, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2014, 40, 6, , , , ,
- 4Examining the association of NRXN3 SNPs with borderline personality disorder phenotypes in heroin dependent cases and socio-economically disadvantaged controls, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2013, 128, 3, 187, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Gene-Environment Studies and Borderline Personality Disorder: A Review, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2013, 15, 1, , , ,
- 6Genetic modulation of borderline personality disorder: Systematic review and meta-analysis, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2013, 47, 10, 1275, , , ,
- 7Serotonergic genes and suicide: A systematic review, European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2013, 23, 10, 1125, , ,
- 8Systematic review, structural analysis, and new theoretical perspectives on the role of serotonin and associated genes in the etiology of psychopathy and sociopathy, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2013, 37, 7, 1254, ,
- 9Developmental Pathways to Borderline Personality Disorder, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2012, 14, 1, 45, ,