Please cite this article as follows: Evans J, Xu K, Heron J, Enoch M-A, Araya R, Lewis G, Timpson N, Davies S, Nutt D, Goldman D. 2009. Emotional Symptoms in Children: The Effect of Maternal Depression, Life Events, and COMT Genotype. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:209–218.
Emotional symptoms in children: The effect of maternal depression, life events, and COMT genotype†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 209–218, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Evans, J., Xu, K., Heron, J., Enoch, M.-A., Araya, R., Lewis, G., Timpson, N., Davies, S., Nutt, D. and Goldman, D. (2009), Emotional symptoms in children: The effect of maternal depression, life events, and COMT genotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 209–218. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30789
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2008
- Medical Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
- University of Bristol
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!