Please cite this article as follows: Walss-Bass C, Soto-Bernardini MC, Johnson-Pais T, Leach RJ, Ontiveros A, Nicolini H, Mendoza R, Jerez A, Dassori A, Chavarria-Siles I, Escamilla MA, Raventos H. 2009. Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase: A Novel Schizophrenia Candidate Gene. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:219–225.
Methionine sulfoxide reductase: A novel schizophrenia candidate gene†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 219–225, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Walss-Bass, C., Soto-Bernardini, M. C., Johnson-Pais, T., Leach, R. J., Ontiveros, A., Nicolini, H., Mendoza, R., Jerez, A., Dassori, A., Chavarria-Siles, I., Escamilla, M. A. and Raventos, H. (2009), Methionine sulfoxide reductase: A novel schizophrenia candidate gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30791
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- The San Antonio Area Foundation
- The Stanley Medical Research Institute
- NARSAD: The Mental Health Research Association
- The National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH61884, MH-60881
- International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Project. Grant Number: CRP/COS98-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!