Please cite this article as follows: Ruf N, Uhlenberg B. 2009. Analysis of Human Alternative First Exons and Copy Number Variation of the GJA12 Gene in Patients With Pelizaeus–Merzbacher-Like Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:226–232.
Analysis of human alternative first exons and copy number variation of the GJA12 gene in patients with Pelizaeus–Merzbacher-like disease†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 226–232, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Ruf, N. and Uhlenberg, B. (2009), Analysis of human alternative first exons and copy number variation of the GJA12 gene in patients with Pelizaeus–Merzbacher-like disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30792
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!