Please cite this article as follows: Sparks DL, Hunsaker JC, Amouyel P, Malafosse A, Bellivier F, Leboyer M, Courtet P, Helbecque N. 2009. Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme I/D Polymorphism and Suicidal Behaviors. Am J Med Genet Part B 150B:290–294.
Brief Research Communication
Angiotensin I-converting enzyme I/D polymorphism and suicidal behaviors†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 150B, Issue 2, pages 290–294, 5 March 2009
How to Cite
Sparks, D. L., Hunsaker, J. C., Amouyel, P., Malafosse, A., Bellivier, F., Leboyer, M., Courtet, P. and Helbecque, N. (2009), Angiotensin I-converting enzyme I/D polymorphism and suicidal behaviors. Am. J. Med. Genet., 150B: 290–294. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30793
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Suiss National Foundation. Grant Number: #32-112084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!